It is not Thanksgiving anymore, but I still want to say how thankful I am for my family. If I didn’t have my sister to talk to, you have no idea how bored I would be. I mean seriously, how many people do you know who would find the grammatical structure of the English of the King James Bible an interesting topic of conversation? Not very many people, that’s how many. But she will talk my ear off about it, and I will talk her ear off as well, and then we have to sort out whose ear is whose, which is harder than you might think.
Also my dad, who dropped everything, and came over to help me when my toilet exploded yesterday. He’s always a life saver when I’ve got any kind of mechanical problems, and he’s fantastically interesting to talk to, even though most people don’t realize it. He’s basically an older version of me, which is pretty awesome. I almost never have the guts to tell him in person, but I love him more than I can ever say.
And my mom. She taught me everything I knew. I’ve since forgotten most of it, but I’ll never forget her.
The Mulch Pile
A Prairie Home Apocalypse or: What the Dog Saw
- AJ: "There's a lot of parts to the stomach. Like the small testament and the big testament." 15 hours ago
- RT @MyDudes_: https://t.co/FzldTDrQxU 22 hours ago
- RT @HumanEchoes: https://t.co/mxsjVeB5gm 2 days ago
- RT @Reverend_Scott: Dinosaur 911: what's ur emer- Dinosaur: I'M BEING ATTACKED BY A GIANT SNAKE Dinosaur 911: same color as you? Dinosau… 2 days ago
- RT @Adma91Brantley: At least four times a year I think about how rad the Wire-wolf from Buzz Lightyear of Star Command was. https://t.co/j… 2 days ago
Unsanity Files Blog Archive