It is not Thanksgiving anymore, but I still want to say how thankful I am for my family. If I didn’t have my sister to talk to, you have no idea how bored I would be. I mean seriously, how many people do you know who would find the grammatical structure of the English of the King James Bible an interesting topic of conversation? Not very many people, that’s how many. But she will talk my ear off about it, and I will talk her ear off as well, and then we have to sort out whose ear is whose, which is harder than you might think.
Also my dad, who dropped everything, and came over to help me when my toilet exploded yesterday. He’s always a life saver when I’ve got any kind of mechanical problems, and he’s fantastically interesting to talk to, even though most people don’t realize it. He’s basically an older version of me, which is pretty awesome. I almost never have the guts to tell him in person, but I love him more than I can ever say.
And my mom. She taught me everything I knew. I’ve since forgotten most of it, but I’ll never forget her.
The Mulch Pile
A Prairie Home Apocalypse or: What the Dog Saw
The Human Echoes Podcast
- "Make-believe" is such a wonderful word. 3 hours ago
- Holy crap, Season 2 Episode 3 of UnReal. That's the most despicable thing I've ever seen on television, and I watch Game of Thrones. 16 hours ago
- Ye old autocorrect. twitter.com/NuclearTeeth/s… 23 hours ago
- RT @BobRossOfficial: For anyone stressing about yard work this weekend. 🍀 https://t.co/hPCU626X6F 23 hours ago
- Doing a low-key RimWorld Stream over on Mixer from my personal channel. Swing by if that's your thing! mixer.com/alberg137 1 day ago
Unsanity Files Blog Archive