It is not Thanksgiving anymore, but I still want to say how thankful I am for my family. If I didn’t have my sister to talk to, you have no idea how bored I would be. I mean seriously, how many people do you know who would find the grammatical structure of the English of the King James Bible an interesting topic of conversation? Not very many people, that’s how many. But she will talk my ear off about it, and I will talk her ear off as well, and then we have to sort out whose ear is whose, which is harder than you might think.
Also my dad, who dropped everything, and came over to help me when my toilet exploded yesterday. He’s always a life saver when I’ve got any kind of mechanical problems, and he’s fantastically interesting to talk to, even though most people don’t realize it. He’s basically an older version of me, which is pretty awesome. I almost never have the guts to tell him in person, but I love him more than I can ever say.
And my mom. She taught me everything I knew. I’ve since forgotten most of it, but I’ll never forget her.
The Mulch Pile
A Prairie Home Apocalypse or: What the Dog Saw
- RT @alyankovic: I’m just as confused as you are why “Another One Rides the Bus” was featured in #TheWalkingDead season premiere, but I’m ex… 5 hours ago
- RT @TychoBrahe: I want to make a line of gift candles called "My Candolences." 7 hours ago
- RT @pixelatedboat: This movie looks TERRIFYING! https://t.co/uS0VlLonfG 1 day ago
- #Stickman was the best of this month's Syfy original horror films of which several were really good already. Really well crafted. 1 day ago
- I don't think I'll ever be able to wrap my mind around the fact that there are people who don't love Monster Trucks. 1 day ago
Unsanity Files Blog Archive