Has anyone else ever heard of the Slender Man Mythos? It’s pretty creepy because the whole thing is documented to have originated completely on the web, and yet is feels so…real. But not real, not exactly. More like it’s the monster you always knew was lurking in the shadows as a kid, but now as an adult you’ve stopped believing in stuff like that. Only when you see his picture, when you hear about how he waits at the edge of wood shrouded in fog and shadows…it all comes back.
Then again…maybe it never really left.
The Mulch Pile
A Prairie Home Apocalypse or: What the Dog Saw
- RT @darkstockphotos: https://t.co/YOrsHH13bh 58 minutes ago
- RT @unbeatablesg: VOTE FOR ME for the following reasons: - I can easily defeat him and have literally beaten him in the past - I WANT TO W… 1 hour ago
- RT @richalix: I think I've got the bugs worked out. Get in here for some Refreshments!! Fizzy Fuzzy Big and Buzzy starts now!! https://t.co… 10 hours ago
- RT @kingv_lture: the truth the government doesn’t want you to hear https://t.co/OwU60FWWxH 12 hours ago
- RT @ryanqnorth: Hi, some personal news, I've run out of 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner and thus must now perform a separate shampoo and con… 12 hours ago
Unsanity Files Blog Archive