Has anyone else ever heard of the Slender Man Mythos? It’s pretty creepy because the whole thing is documented to have originated completely on the web, and yet is feels so…real. But not real, not exactly. More like it’s the monster you always knew was lurking in the shadows as a kid, but now as an adult you’ve stopped believing in stuff like that. Only when you see his picture, when you hear about how he waits at the edge of wood shrouded in fog and shadows…it all comes back.
Then again…maybe it never really left.
The Mulch Pile
A Prairie Home Apocalypse or: What the Dog Saw
The Human Echoes Podcast
- Really wish @YouTube supported better ways to track conversations in the comments from the dashboard. 2 hours ago
- RT @nilaffle: Art by Jenny Boudon for the Troy Chariot troychariot.org/2060/opinion/b… https://t.co/M4vuH3n8db 23 hours ago
- RT @markmarklittle: If u can remember this, your childhood rocked https://t.co/1qZ10RdZbj 1 day ago
- RT @HumanEchoes: Hannah's latest makeup video is up! youtube.com/watch?v=hp1O1G… 1 day ago
- Why did Optimus Prime and Megatron have matching face paint accents in Transform5rs? Did Quintessa slap them BOTH on the cheek? 1 day ago
Unsanity Files Blog Archive