Has anyone else ever heard of the Slender Man Mythos? It’s pretty creepy because the whole thing is documented to have originated completely on the web, and yet is feels so…real. But not real, not exactly. More like it’s the monster you always knew was lurking in the shadows as a kid, but now as an adult you’ve stopped believing in stuff like that. Only when you see his picture, when you hear about how he waits at the edge of wood shrouded in fog and shadows…it all comes back.
Then again…maybe it never really left.
The Mulch Pile
A Prairie Home Apocalypse or: What the Dog Saw
The Human Echoes Podcast
- RT @HEPodcast: #LEGOWorlds morning stream starts in ten! Come on over see what nonsense Albert gets up to. beam.pro/HumanEchoes #Beamlov… 18 minutes ago
- RT @existentialcoms: History of epistemology: 300 BC: you can't know anything. 600: some stuff you can. 1600: no, not even that. 1800: what… 1 hour ago
- RT @TWDWpod: TWDW! In which we discover that global warming was being caused by giant intelligent eels THIS WHOLE TIME. https://t.co/L8vGmd… 15 hours ago
- Atlas's Wife Asked Him What He Wanted to do for Dinner. #BadBookPrequels 1 day ago
- The Completely Unremarkable Incident of the Dog in the Daytime. #BadBookPrequels 1 day ago
Unsanity Files Blog Archive