Has anyone else ever heard of the Slender Man Mythos? It’s pretty creepy because the whole thing is documented to have originated completely on the web, and yet is feels so…real. But not real, not exactly. More like it’s the monster you always knew was lurking in the shadows as a kid, but now as an adult you’ve stopped believing in stuff like that. Only when you see his picture, when you hear about how he waits at the edge of wood shrouded in fog and shadows…it all comes back.
Then again…maybe it never really left.
The Mulch Pile
A Prairie Home Apocalypse or: What the Dog Saw
- RT @werezompire: Cosmic Star Heroine is 50% off in the Steam Autumn Sale! Please RT! store.steampowered.com/app/256460/Cos… 6 minutes ago
- I was just saying I hoped Tomb Raider went on sale on Steam soon, and then I checked and it was! #score 35 minutes ago
- RT @TWDWpod: AJ lost his first tooth! https://t.co/gZWoDm4oN5 1 hour ago
- I'm streaming #Overgrowth! If you want to see a bunny brutally murder some other bunnies with kung fu, come on by! mixer.com/HumanEchoes 4 hours ago
- RT @TWDWpod: TWDW! In which we read the synopsis of Blood Rage, which is unfortunately NOT about a big person made entirely of blood that g… 7 hours ago
Unsanity Files Blog Archive