Has anyone else ever heard of the Slender Man Mythos? It’s pretty creepy because the whole thing is documented to have originated completely on the web, and yet is feels so…real. But not real, not exactly. More like it’s the monster you always knew was lurking in the shadows as a kid, but now as an adult you’ve stopped believing in stuff like that. Only when you see his picture, when you hear about how he waits at the edge of wood shrouded in fog and shadows…it all comes back.
Then again…maybe it never really left.
The Mulch Pile
A Prairie Home Apocalypse or: What the Dog Saw
The Human Echoes Podcast
- RT @MatPatGT: Only 19 more "Once-in-a-lifetime" eclipses before I get my money's worth on these solar glasses. https://t.co/3P7spk0Lk8 1 hour ago
- RT @ryanqnorth: STOCK TIP: If you want to get solar glasses at a steep discount, I'm very bullish on buying them in about an hour or so 6 hours ago
- RT @KatieKuma: #Eclipse2017 https://t.co/4FCTEunExs 6 hours ago
- RT @sorola: Does anyone else think eclipses are cool? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 10 hours ago
- RT @RareHorror: Happy 35th to the Commodore 64. Here's the box art for the C64 horror puzzler, The Castles of Doctor Creep https://t.co/vl… 10 hours ago
Unsanity Files Blog Archive