So I was going to write a journal about how I’m reading Jacques Derrida’s Of Grammatology and how it’s all super deep and intellectual and stuff, but then I was on my way home today and I stopped at a local grocery store and I saw that they were selling 24 oz bottles of Mountain Dew for fifty-five cents apiece. Allow me to reiterate: Fifty-five cents apiece.
I love Derrida’s development of deconstruction and his thoughts on the history of philosophy and semiotics, but one must have priorities, and for me one of those priorities is the discovery of a tasty and invigorating beverage at bargain basement prices.
The Mulch Pile
A Prairie Home Apocalypse or: What the Dog Saw
The Human Echoes Podcast
- RT @HEPodcast: #LEGOWorlds morning stream starts in ten! Come on over see what nonsense Albert gets up to. beam.pro/HumanEchoes #Beamlov… 22 minutes ago
- RT @existentialcoms: History of epistemology: 300 BC: you can't know anything. 600: some stuff you can. 1600: no, not even that. 1800: what… 2 hours ago
- RT @TWDWpod: TWDW! In which we discover that global warming was being caused by giant intelligent eels THIS WHOLE TIME. https://t.co/L8vGmd… 15 hours ago
- Atlas's Wife Asked Him What He Wanted to do for Dinner. #BadBookPrequels 1 day ago
- The Completely Unremarkable Incident of the Dog in the Daytime. #BadBookPrequels 1 day ago
Unsanity Files Blog Archive