So I was going to write a journal about how I’m reading Jacques Derrida’s Of Grammatology and how it’s all super deep and intellectual and stuff, but then I was on my way home today and I stopped at a local grocery store and I saw that they were selling 24 oz bottles of Mountain Dew for fifty-five cents apiece. Allow me to reiterate: Fifty-five cents apiece.
I love Derrida’s development of deconstruction and his thoughts on the history of philosophy and semiotics, but one must have priorities, and for me one of those priorities is the discovery of a tasty and invigorating beverage at bargain basement prices.
The Mulch Pile
A Prairie Home Apocalypse or: What the Dog Saw
The Human Echoes Podcast
- RT @MatPatGT: Only 19 more "Once-in-a-lifetime" eclipses before I get my money's worth on these solar glasses. https://t.co/3P7spk0Lk8 1 hour ago
- RT @ryanqnorth: STOCK TIP: If you want to get solar glasses at a steep discount, I'm very bullish on buying them in about an hour or so 6 hours ago
- RT @KatieKuma: #Eclipse2017 https://t.co/4FCTEunExs 6 hours ago
- RT @sorola: Does anyone else think eclipses are cool? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 10 hours ago
- RT @RareHorror: Happy 35th to the Commodore 64. Here's the box art for the C64 horror puzzler, The Castles of Doctor Creep https://t.co/vl… 10 hours ago
Unsanity Files Blog Archive