So I was going to write a journal about how I’m reading Jacques Derrida’s Of Grammatology and how it’s all super deep and intellectual and stuff, but then I was on my way home today and I stopped at a local grocery store and I saw that they were selling 24 oz bottles of Mountain Dew for fifty-five cents apiece. Allow me to reiterate: Fifty-five cents apiece.
I love Derrida’s development of deconstruction and his thoughts on the history of philosophy and semiotics, but one must have priorities, and for me one of those priorities is the discovery of a tasty and invigorating beverage at bargain basement prices.
The Mulch Pile
A Prairie Home Apocalypse or: What the Dog Saw
The Human Echoes Podcast
- Really wish @YouTube supported better ways to track conversations in the comments from the dashboard. 2 hours ago
- RT @nilaffle: Art by Jenny Boudon for the Troy Chariot troychariot.org/2060/opinion/b… https://t.co/M4vuH3n8db 22 hours ago
- RT @markmarklittle: If u can remember this, your childhood rocked https://t.co/1qZ10RdZbj 1 day ago
- RT @HumanEchoes: Hannah's latest makeup video is up! youtube.com/watch?v=hp1O1G… 1 day ago
- Why did Optimus Prime and Megatron have matching face paint accents in Transform5rs? Did Quintessa slap them BOTH on the cheek? 1 day ago
Unsanity Files Blog Archive