My wife claims I asked her to watch Crash with her. I did not. She further claims that I loved it and she didn’t. This is also untrue. In fact I have never seen Crash.
I have asked her to watch various indy films which she didn’t particularly care for (Primer and Brick among them) so I can see why she might have made this mistake, but it is slightly disturing to hear someone insist they have experienced something with me that I have no memory of.
The Mulch Pile
A Prairie Home Apocalypse or: What the Dog Saw
- RT @DavidMLatt: Wait no more. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanic_I… twitter.com/MMarino1471/st… 5 hours ago
- RT @dccommonsense: I'f Trump thinks we've been "dumb" in foreign policy, why would he put a guy like Bolton who RABIDLY supported all those… 8 hours ago
- "Yeah, I'm all in for giant robots punching giant monsters, but giant robots punching OTHER GIANT ROBOTS? Literally… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- RT @AAringdale: Yesterday at the Natural History Museum my 2 year old went up to every dinosaur skeleton and roared as loud as she could to… 12 hours ago
- I've been reading other people's negative opinions of Pacfic Rim 2, and now having slept on, and really considered… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
Unsanity Files Blog Archive