My wife claims I asked her to watch Crash with her. I did not. She further claims that I loved it and she didn’t. This is also untrue. In fact I have never seen Crash.
I have asked her to watch various indy films which she didn’t particularly care for (Primer and Brick among them) so I can see why she might have made this mistake, but it is slightly disturing to hear someone insist they have experienced something with me that I have no memory of.
The Mulch Pile
A Prairie Home Apocalypse or: What the Dog Saw
The Human Echoes Podcast
- We're watching Captain Underpants. It's rated PG. As a parent I'm not sure exactly what guidance I'm supposed to be providing. 2 hours ago
- RT @jamieabrew: a mob of my friends used the predictive text keyboard loaded with seinfeld scripts to write this masterpiece https://t.co/Y… 2 hours ago
- #AmericanVandal had me up half the night thinking, so here's a video I made about its themes and who did the dicks. youtu.be/nQ1CgsHTShY 8 hours ago
- RT @G0d_Dan_it: Me, starting episode 1 of American Vandal: ha, look at all those dicks Me, 6 episodes later: https://t.co/pjvfOCsvqH 14 hours ago
- RT @monkeyhole: @nekoewen @AvantGarve I'm imagining this guy walking into a clothing store and begrudgingly buying a bunch of bras and baby… 21 hours ago
Unsanity Files Blog Archive