My wife claims I asked her to watch Crash with her. I did not. She further claims that I loved it and she didn’t. This is also untrue. In fact I have never seen Crash.
I have asked her to watch various indy films which she didn’t particularly care for (Primer and Brick among them) so I can see why she might have made this mistake, but it is slightly disturing to hear someone insist they have experienced something with me that I have no memory of.
The Mulch Pile
A Prairie Home Apocalypse or: What the Dog Saw
- Hax twitter.com/HumanEchoes/st… 6 hours ago
- RT @JonRisinger: Not trying to spoil stuff but I am still not sure why @rianjohnson decided to make The Last Jedi a 2 hour rock opera with… 6 hours ago
- RT @PostCultRev: Ready Player One is better if you imagine it's what's happening in the main character's head as he's dying from getting ki… 16 hours ago
- RT @HumanEchoes: Get rich quick with this week's Bad Ideas all about Ponzi and his schemes! youtu.be/5YIs41DoTN0 https://t.co/ggSRxyR1sz 19 hours ago
- The anti spoiler campaign for The Last Jedi REALLY makes me want to spoil it. 20 hours ago
Unsanity Files Blog Archive