My wife claims I asked her to watch Crash with her. I did not. She further claims that I loved it and she didn’t. This is also untrue. In fact I have never seen Crash.
I have asked her to watch various indy films which she didn’t particularly care for (Primer and Brick among them) so I can see why she might have made this mistake, but it is slightly disturing to hear someone insist they have experienced something with me that I have no memory of.
The Mulch Pile
A Prairie Home Apocalypse or: What the Dog Saw
The Human Echoes Podcast
- Robo Explorer: youtu.be/dTd93HdVjvo?a via @YouTube 3 hours ago
- Man, the Youtube free music library is such a cool resource. 6 hours ago
- RT @boring_as_heck: Weekly Flat Earth Facebook group update: they are currently debating the existence of volcanoes. https://t.co/JKDLJ3q642 11 hours ago
- I don't know what is going on anymore. twitter.com/grufftech/stat… 11 hours ago
- Angie Tribeca has the BEST product placement. 20 hours ago
Unsanity Files Blog Archive