I’m forced to listen to these idiots praise basically every crappy blockbuster Hollywood has ever produced and then talk about how they hated The Truman Show. Why should it be so hard to find people with taste? Then again given that I’m currently selling my blood for money maybe I shouldn’t expect so much out of my fellow donors.
I wonder, how is it that being poor generally translates into people having no taste.
The Mulch Pile
A Prairie Home Apocalypse or: What the Dog Saw
- RT @DavidMLatt: Wait no more. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanic_I… twitter.com/MMarino1471/st… 10 hours ago
- RT @dccommonsense: I'f Trump thinks we've been "dumb" in foreign policy, why would he put a guy like Bolton who RABIDLY supported all those… 13 hours ago
- "Yeah, I'm all in for giant robots punching giant monsters, but giant robots punching OTHER GIANT ROBOTS? Literally… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- RT @AAringdale: Yesterday at the Natural History Museum my 2 year old went up to every dinosaur skeleton and roared as loud as she could to… 18 hours ago
- I've been reading other people's negative opinions of Pacfic Rim 2, and now having slept on, and really considered… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
Unsanity Files Blog Archive