I’m forced to listen to these idiots praise basically every crappy blockbuster Hollywood has ever produced and then talk about how they hated The Truman Show. Why should it be so hard to find people with taste? Then again given that I’m currently selling my blood for money maybe I shouldn’t expect so much out of my fellow donors.
I wonder, how is it that being poor generally translates into people having no taste.
The Mulch Pile
A Prairie Home Apocalypse or: What the Dog Saw
The Human Echoes Podcast
- RT @HEPodcast: #LEGOWorlds morning stream starts in ten! Come on over see what nonsense Albert gets up to. beam.pro/HumanEchoes #Beamlov… 17 minutes ago
- RT @existentialcoms: History of epistemology: 300 BC: you can't know anything. 600: some stuff you can. 1600: no, not even that. 1800: what… 1 hour ago
- RT @TWDWpod: TWDW! In which we discover that global warming was being caused by giant intelligent eels THIS WHOLE TIME. https://t.co/L8vGmd… 15 hours ago
- Atlas's Wife Asked Him What He Wanted to do for Dinner. #BadBookPrequels 1 day ago
- The Completely Unremarkable Incident of the Dog in the Daytime. #BadBookPrequels 1 day ago
Unsanity Files Blog Archive