Okay, so Terminator: Salvation was okay. The acting was pretty good, and the action stuff pretty much hit the mark. But you know what really pissed me off, what one gaping plot hole made me want to stand up in the theater and yell at the screen? Somebody? Anybody?
Yes, that’s right. That gosh darn freaking submarine! I mean why did Skynet need to plant the fake code for them to find and transmit anyway, when they regularly made radio transmissions and used active sonar for the love of Bob? The whole point of using a submarine is to be stealthy. Little things like radio waves and stupid pinging noises would make you stand out like Richard Simmons at a biker convention.
Also I wondered what all those fighter people were doing for food, but maybe they have some farms somewhere, just offscreen.
Anyway, not a bad movie in all, if you don’t actually think about it. Worth seeing maybe once if you’re a fan of the series (though in my opinion it does very little to advance the plot any further than what we already know anyway, but I’m guessing they’re planning for another sequel, and that could be good. Or not.)
The Mulch Pile
A Prairie Home Apocalypse or: What the Dog Saw
- AJ: "There's a lot of parts to the stomach. Like the small testament and the big testament." 15 hours ago
- RT @MyDudes_: https://t.co/FzldTDrQxU 22 hours ago
- RT @HumanEchoes: https://t.co/mxsjVeB5gm 2 days ago
- RT @Reverend_Scott: Dinosaur 911: what's ur emer- Dinosaur: I'M BEING ATTACKED BY A GIANT SNAKE Dinosaur 911: same color as you? Dinosau… 2 days ago
- RT @Adma91Brantley: At least four times a year I think about how rad the Wire-wolf from Buzz Lightyear of Star Command was. https://t.co/j… 2 days ago
Unsanity Files Blog Archive