I’m alone in the theatre right now. Apparently there aren’t too many people who want to watch Terminator: Salvation at 1:30 in the afternoon. It’s kind of creepy really.
Edit: Why are there no trees in the dystopian evil robot-infested future? Is the color green somehow a threat to Skynet’s existence?
The Mulch Pile
A Prairie Home Apocalypse or: What the Dog Saw
- Hax twitter.com/HumanEchoes/st… 6 hours ago
- RT @JonRisinger: Not trying to spoil stuff but I am still not sure why @rianjohnson decided to make The Last Jedi a 2 hour rock opera with… 6 hours ago
- RT @PostCultRev: Ready Player One is better if you imagine it's what's happening in the main character's head as he's dying from getting ki… 17 hours ago
- RT @HumanEchoes: Get rich quick with this week's Bad Ideas all about Ponzi and his schemes! youtu.be/5YIs41DoTN0 https://t.co/ggSRxyR1sz 19 hours ago
- The anti spoiler campaign for The Last Jedi REALLY makes me want to spoil it. 20 hours ago
Unsanity Files Blog Archive