Today I got a mass email from Senator John Cornyn telling me I needed to send the Republican Party some money because earlier this week the Democrats “sent eight emails asking for money and spreading half-truths and spin about our agenda, using false rhetoric and soundbites to try and energize their base.”
And in the very next sentence: “They’re doing this in an effort to win a 60-seat “filibuster proof” majority in the Senate. That will amount to a “gag order” on anyone opposed to Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid.”
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!? THEY DID THE SAME EXACT THING THEY SAID THE OTHER GUYS WERE DOING IN THE VERY NEXT SENTENCE!!! ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!
I mean did you really think I wasn’t going to notice?
And seriously, do you really think just throwing my money at the problem is going to fix it? Why don’t you tell me what policies you’re going to change in order to draw in a voting base that doesn’t hate you for spending just as much money as your competition?
(Please note: It is my firm position that multiple exclamation points are the demon spawn of Satan, but this situation warranted an exception)
The Mulch Pile
A Prairie Home Apocalypse or: What the Dog Saw
The Human Echoes Podcast
- RT @HEPodcast: Al looks at The Belko Experiment this week for the rundown: youtu.be/3f8d7HlxUEk 9 hours ago
- #TipsForDatingMyEx Don't be a jerk. Do something nice for her once in a while. Don't let her husband catch you. Basic dating stuff really. 11 hours ago
- RT @TWDWpod: You can lead a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead. #wednesdaywisdom 18 hours ago
- Taking Apart the McDonald's 2017 Happy Meal Gear-Change Hot Wheels Car: youtu.be/DPpBa6bbItM?a via @YouTube 1 day ago
- RT @TWDWpod: TWDW #35! We cover Mako: the Jaws of Death, a heartwarming tale about a man and his mind-controlled killer shark. https://t.co… 1 day ago
Unsanity Files Blog Archive