You know that sheepish feeling you get when you’re making airplane noises with your mouth, and you walk around a corner, and there’s this person you don’t know standing there looking at you like a lunatic, and suddenly you’re doing everything you can to act like a perfectly normal person who wouldn’t even think of making airplane noises with his mouth, I mean what do you think I am, a fifth grader or something, I don’t make airplane noises with my mouth, it was…um humming, I mean of course it was humming, I was humming the Star Spangled Banner and you thought I was making airplane noises with my mouth, what kind of sick person are you that doesn’t even recognize the national anthem of your own country?
I’m not the only one who gets that feeling, right? Right?
The Mulch Pile
A Prairie Home Apocalypse or: What the Dog Saw
The Human Echoes Podcast
- It's hard to play Mario 64 when your four year old reacts as if an actual living person has been murdered every time Mario dies. 11 hours ago
- RT @TWDWpod: TWDW! In which we cover the BEST #Baywatch thing, Baywatch Nights. #podernfamily #trypod traffic.libsyn.com/tooweirddidntw… 12 hours ago
- The Modern Sisyphus twitter.com/PTBarpun/statu… 13 hours ago
- RT @Shakestweetz: Here is a whale creating a rainbow. Enjoy. https://t.co/Tks9jgNRki 1 day ago
- RT @GentlemanRascal: I'm convinced https://t.co/NPrcye6SYn 1 day ago
Unsanity Files Blog Archive