You know that sheepish feeling you get when you’re making airplane noises with your mouth, and you walk around a corner, and there’s this person you don’t know standing there looking at you like a lunatic, and suddenly you’re doing everything you can to act like a perfectly normal person who wouldn’t even think of making airplane noises with his mouth, I mean what do you think I am, a fifth grader or something, I don’t make airplane noises with my mouth, it was…um humming, I mean of course it was humming, I was humming the Star Spangled Banner and you thought I was making airplane noises with my mouth, what kind of sick person are you that doesn’t even recognize the national anthem of your own country?
I’m not the only one who gets that feeling, right? Right?
The Mulch Pile
A Prairie Home Apocalypse or: What the Dog Saw
- RT @sapinker: I collect ambiguous headlines. This one, on our President's health, is among the best. https://t.co/G6YTMc9hNM 13 hours ago
- It's another Happy! recap and review. #seeHappy youtu.be/Vv-xrE17BUA 17 hours ago
- RT @PTBarpun: I'm live right now on here with Facerig! :D twitter.com/humanechoes/st… 18 hours ago
- Somebody get in on this Fibbage game! mixer.com/HumanEchoes 18 hours ago
- RT @DickKingSmith: Word of the day: 'pussyvan' - A flurry, temper or a tantrum. It originates from the 15th century noun pussivanting mean… 19 hours ago
Unsanity Files Blog Archive