You know that sheepish feeling you get when you’re making airplane noises with your mouth, and you walk around a corner, and there’s this person you don’t know standing there looking at you like a lunatic, and suddenly you’re doing everything you can to act like a perfectly normal person who wouldn’t even think of making airplane noises with his mouth, I mean what do you think I am, a fifth grader or something, I don’t make airplane noises with my mouth, it was…um humming, I mean of course it was humming, I was humming the Star Spangled Banner and you thought I was making airplane noises with my mouth, what kind of sick person are you that doesn’t even recognize the national anthem of your own country?
I’m not the only one who gets that feeling, right? Right?
The Mulch Pile
A Prairie Home Apocalypse or: What the Dog Saw
- RT @MyDudes_: https://t.co/FzldTDrQxU 3 hours ago
- RT @HumanEchoes: https://t.co/mxsjVeB5gm 1 day ago
- RT @Reverend_Scott: Dinosaur 911: what's ur emer- Dinosaur: I'M BEING ATTACKED BY A GIANT SNAKE Dinosaur 911: same color as you? Dinosau… 1 day ago
- RT @Adma91Brantley: At least four times a year I think about how rad the Wire-wolf from Buzz Lightyear of Star Command was. https://t.co/j… 1 day ago
- RT @JamColley: doctor: well, there’s this clown in town called Pagliacci but to be honest, he sucks. It’s a very bad show. I mean, he’s a c… 1 day ago
Unsanity Files Blog Archive