You know that sheepish feeling you get when you’re making airplane noises with your mouth, and you walk around a corner, and there’s this person you don’t know standing there looking at you like a lunatic, and suddenly you’re doing everything you can to act like a perfectly normal person who wouldn’t even think of making airplane noises with his mouth, I mean what do you think I am, a fifth grader or something, I don’t make airplane noises with my mouth, it was…um humming, I mean of course it was humming, I was humming the Star Spangled Banner and you thought I was making airplane noises with my mouth, what kind of sick person are you that doesn’t even recognize the national anthem of your own country?
I’m not the only one who gets that feeling, right? Right?
The Mulch Pile
A Prairie Home Apocalypse or: What the Dog Saw
- RT @5stringTex: LOTR in the 21st century. https://t.co/Bbn0PbNjft 1 hour ago
- RT @alyankovic: I’m just as confused as you are why “Another One Rides the Bus” was featured in #TheWalkingDead season premiere, but I’m ex… 7 hours ago
- RT @TychoBrahe: I want to make a line of gift candles called "My Candolences." 9 hours ago
- RT @pixelatedboat: This movie looks TERRIFYING! https://t.co/uS0VlLonfG 1 day ago
- #Stickman was the best of this month's Syfy original horror films of which several were really good already. Really well crafted. 1 day ago
Unsanity Files Blog Archive